Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Stash

Christmas came early for me and I saved us a whole bunch of money.

Shhh...
I smuggled some of my stash from storage into the house. (Currently sharing a roof with my parents while we move.)

 
Not just any yarn of course.  I smuggled in the good stuff!

Lace and Fingering weight yarns





Abi helped me dig through it.  She found the purple sock yarn and has requested a pair of socks.

Handing me some blue jean Montague. *heaven*

Found this yarn... yeah, I forgot about those socks for the frog pond.
There are many wonderful yarns inside.  I'm most excited to work with some Montague yarn by Waterloo Wools again.
delicious merino silk lace in Spice Trail. NOM

Of course, I'm also rather fond of my Painted Fleece yarns. (I'd link her, but her online presence has disappeared. Thankfully I've always been able to catch her at the KW Knitters Fair. Until this year when I was absent.)

lovely natural dyes yarn in fingering weight. two skeins for a large shawl.

I don't know where to begin, so I'm working away on some other projects - WIPs. Yule gift stuff.
However, the next time I'm struck by an itch to knit lace, I won't have to look beyond my closet - in the back corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment